Covid safety measures
We have taken huge steps in terms of hardware purchased and procedures changed to operate a safe and healthy workplace and venue.
Our team will be using the correct PPE. We will be sanitising sections, equipment and our hands between every service. The salon has been arranged to keep clients 2 meters apart and screens have been fitted where not possible. Staggered appointments and spaces have been put in place to ensure we can maintain the safety measures at all times.
Please review Sabais new price list
Can you please follow these rules and regulations to help keep yourselves and our staff safe.
- If you have any COVID -19 symptoms, however mild, you should stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
- We ask all clients to attend their appointment wearing a mask
- Hand sanitiser is provided for you on arrival
- Due to limited space we ask if you could kindly attend your appointment alone
- When in the salon we ask to keep your distance where possible
- We encourage you where possible and weather permitting to leave your jackets at home, keeping your belongings to minimum
- Each client will be provided with a freshly laundered gown
- Where possible we encourage clients to pay by contactless payment
- Unfortunately refreshments and magazines will not be provided. You’re welcome to bring your own
- At this time we are unable to provide children’s appointments due to social distancing and the high demand.
If you are currently shielding or have any concerns regarding your appointment please contact the salon on 01912324717
A big thank you to you all for your continued patience and support through this time. We are so excited to welcome you all back at Sabai.
The Sabai Team